1. What is hyaluronic acid?
- Hyaluronic acid is a legendary agent and integral part of basic skin care and the treatment of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is a sugar-like biopolymer that alternately consists of D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine-units.
- With advancing age the content of hyaluronic acid in the joints decreases continuously.
- Waterbinding: hyaluronic acid retains vast amounts of water and thus, enhances skin moisture, forms and fills in fine facial lines and wrinkles in a blink.
- It’s like magic: hyaluronic acid combines with the keratin of the skin via hydrogen bonds in a way that the evaporating water leaves a slight tension on the skin which can spirit away minor wrinkles.
- There are no side effects to hyaluronic acid. Due to its high skin compatibility it is even suitable for people with allergies or particularly sensitive people.
2. Is LIFT AND ROLL also suitable for people suffering from allergies?
- LIFT AND ROLL is hygienically clean, dermatologically proven and also suitable for people with sensitive, allergy-prone skin.
3. For which types of skin is LIFT AND ROLL suitable?
- LIFT AND ROLL is suitable for any skin type. It can be used to treat facial wrinkles and as a moisturizer for the entire face. Furthermore, it can be used over make-up on the forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and mouth, neck, chest and lips.
4. Is LIFT AND ROLL free from animal-based ingredients and produced without any testing on animals?
- LIFT AND ROLL is absolutely free from synthetic additives and animal-based ingredients. It is produced without any testing on animals.
5. Is LIFT AND ROLL recommendable for long flight journeys?
- LIFT AND ROLL WOMAN and MEN represent the ideal moisturizing care, lifting and refreshment on the go and in between.
- Content: 10 mls (approx. 0.34 oz) – ideal for your hand luggage, handbag or baggage.
- Only restricted amounts of liquids such as beverages, gels and cremes can be taken on all flights departing from EU-airports. Passengers are asked to avoid liquids in their hand luggage. EU aviation security regulations only permit containers of 100mls (approx.. 3.4 oz) or less of liquids in one transparent plastic bag with a maximum capacity of one liter (approx. 34 oz). These regulations apply to all flights to all destinations, including the USA.
6. What do SPF 20 and SPF 30 mean?
- The SPF (Sun Protection Factor) is a measure for rating how much longer you can stay out in the sun, when you use the respective product without suffering a burn. The skin type has a tremendous impact on its self-protection.
- LIFT AND ROLL SPORT with an SPF of 20 offers high protection against premature skin aging caused by sun radiation.
- LIFT AND ROLL ULTRASPORT with an SPF of 30 offers a very high protection against premature skin aging caused by sun radiation.